Each session is customized to the individual pet; their needs and tolerance for touch.
Initial Consultation Session lasts approximately 60 minutes and includes full consultation, health assessment, behavior review, gait analysis, muscle palpation, observation overview and treatment plan. All other sessions will last approximately 30 to 45 minutes, but actual duration will depend on your dog's level of tolerance for touch on the day of the therapy session.
*Always check with your veterinarian to see if massage is right for your pet if there is a specific condition. Massage is a holistic approach that compliments and works together with veterinary care.
MASSAGE AND BODYWORK SESSION
- Gait analysis
- Warm-up strokes
- Palpation of all areas of the body to detect/assess/treat any areas of stiffness
- Specific Massage Techniques to the affected areas
- Range of motion and manual muscle stretching
- Other needed therapies, such as Reiki and acupressure
- Cool-down strokes
- Stretches / Exercises tailored to your dogs needs
Sessions are available to all dogs. If you have a pet that is very anxious in new environments, or unable to be comfortably transported, your pet will benefit most from an at-home treatment.
45 Minute Massage.......... $65
*Discounted prices when purchasing 4 or 6 sessions.